back to the Citadel

L Area

The southern portion of the Citadel mound was excavated by Ernest J.H. Mackay in 1927. This was called L Area. Several interesting large structures were found, including a building known as the 'Assembly Hall'.

The objects shown below represent some of the types of objects found in L Area.

Click on the objects to learn more about them.

back to the Citadel